When you sport is a good recovery, and support of your training and competition very important. This means sometimes that you have to go the physiotherapist or another (para) medical practitioner to balance the body. In addition, vitamin supplements and sports drinks can do much good. I recommend the line of Triple Sport because it is extensive and balanced. It is a good support on the way to your own individual top."
He started his career as a physiotherapist and has worked several years in both practice and rehabilitation hospital. He has completed a course of osteopathy at the Dutch Academy of Osteopathy and the College Sutherland in Amsterdam. Jeroen van Duursen is actively involved in sports.
In recent years he has been active in these functions include the European Championships in Turin and Berlin and the World Cup diving in Shanghai, London, Barcelona and Kazan (Russia).
You can directly contact Jeroen van Duursen by using the contact form.
- Supervision Eredivisie PSV handball ladies;
- Supervision OZ league hockey ladies;
- Supervision league AAC Cosmos table tennis men;
- Supervision Dutch team diving KNZB ladies and gentlemen;
- Supervision of individual athletes Modern Pentathlon, marathon, track athletics, Eindhoven Athletics, VCE / PSV;
- Supervision of professional cycling;
- Coach PSV athletics
- Osteopathy in sport;
- Sports Physiotherapy;
- Orthomolecular nutrition.